TEXT Women's T-Shirt - Rainbow
Do you know what that term means? I didn't know, until I had one. A rainbow baby is a baby born after a loss: a miscarriage or stillbirth.
These colorful Strong as a Mother prints on white shirts are designed to celebrate the life that can come after devastation, and to embrace the light that these small miracles bring into our lives.
We also think that these shirts will be incredibly special for our same sex mama friends, and hope to see them sported on Instagram and in public, soon!
Also available in baby t-shirt, and toddler t-shirt and sweatshirt to honour the rainbow babies themselves.
Partial proceeds donated to BC Women's Hospital and Health Centre Foundation, where our rainbow baby was born.
With 60 tiny beds, BC Women’s Newborn Intensive Care Unit operates the largest, most specialized Newborn care centre in the province. BC Women’s Newborn ICU cares for the sickest and smallest babies from around the province. Sometimes they weigh as little as one pound or are born as early as 16 weeks before their due date.
ABOUT THE SHIRT
- Crewneck T-shirt with short sleeves, body-skimming fit and hip length.
- No hanging neck tag, no irritation!
- 100% cotton jersey
- Ultra-soft ringspun fabric
- Slightly wider cut than other Jr. Ladies t-shirts
- Sideseamed for tapered, semi-relaxed fit
- Double-needle sleeves & bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Machine wash (cold), hang to dry. No harsh detergents.
We invite you to share photos of you in your #StrongasaMother gear!
Care Instructions //
Wash cold, like colors. Sweaters, wash inside-out. Hang to dry. No harsh detergents.
Please note: our sizing runs small. If in doubt, please order one size up.